Nowadays, most of the bill payments are taking place through online only. Instead of standing in long queues and waiting for a long time, many people are preferring online payments. The state telecom network venture BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is also offering its customers to pay the bills online. But many are getting confused about How to Pay Bsnl Broadband Bills Online. We have furnished the methods in which you can select either of two ways to pay the bills.
The telecom company introduces a new facility for its customers and it is making the payment of the broadband bills through online. From now onwards, all the BSNL customers can pay their landline, broadband, Wi-max and mobile bills through online and offline both the ways. In an offline method, customers need to go to the counters of Bsnl offices and have to wait for a long time for their turn. This is a time taking process.
But payments through online is very easy. Just by sitting at the place where you are, you can pay all the Bsnl bills. We can say that this is the most convenient and comfortable for all Bsnl customers.
A few months ago, this facility was made available in only a few cities in India, but now it is available in all the cities of the country. There are so many online payment websites are available that are offering the service to pay the bills and also giving cashback and discounts. Customers can make online payment of their bills through their credit or debit cards of various nationalized banks and internet banking. There is an advantage of the online payment system; that the customers will get a 1% discount on their bill amount and it depends on the website through which customers are paying Also check out, BSNL broadband Speed test
How to Pay Bsnl Broadband Bills Online? (With & Without Registration)
There are two ways to make an online payment. One is, with registration and second is, without registration.
Pay BSNL Broadband Bills With Registration (First Method)
In this method, in order to pay the bills through online, customers have to register on the official Bsnl website.
- For registration, visit the official Bsnl portal and click on Sign up the link.
- You will be directed to a new web page which is registration page, where you have to enter all relevant details in the provided fields. After filling the mandatory details, click on the submit button.
- After successful submission of details, your registration will be completed. Click on continue button.
- Now go to login page and enter your username and password and then visit the payment page on the website.
- Now you have to select your area and type of bill payment, whether it is broadband, landline, mobile or Wi-max. Select your option and then click on Do you want to add an account.
- Add your account by entering your SSA Name, STD code, phone number, account number and select your circle. After entering all the details, click on the submit button and then click on add. Now click on the continue.
- Now you can see your bill details and click on pay now button for payment using internet banking or through debit or credit cards. That’s it, your payment will be completed.
Without Registration (Second Method)
- To make online without registration, first, visit the Bsnl official website.
- Now enter your landline number along with STD code for which you are going to pay the bill in the first box.
- You should not enter zero with STD code.
- Enter your email ID which is connected to your account.
- Now enter your contact or mobile number which relates to the Bsnl account.
- Next, enter the captcha which is displayed on the screen in the provided field.
- Now click on the submit.
- Now you will be asked about the payment procedure of your choice from the options. They are net banking, debit or credit cards of national authorized banks.
- Next, you will redirect to the payment gateway.
- Fill the details and click on pay now button.
- Now you are successfully completed with the online payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can we pay the bills without registration?
Yes, you can. Just follow the above without registration steps to make online payment of bills.
Is paying the bills online is secure?
Yes. As you are paying through an official website it is always safe.
What to do if we getting trouble while paying online?
You can call the customer care number and can solve your issue. The numbers are 1800-345-1500, 1800-425-1957, 1800-345-1504, 1800-180-1503, 1957, 1800-180-1502, 1800-111-233.
Hope you guys got a better idea about How to Pay Bsnl Broadband Bills Online. Follow either of the steps and make online payment of bills easily. If you have any queries, mention them in the comment below.Reference links